1. Go to the website: https://www.xtm-cloud.com, enter your credentials, and click the LOGIN button.
2. Go to the Tasks tab. The Tasks tab shows all planned, active and closed projects. Planned projects have been set up by a project manager but have not been started yet. Active projects are ready to be worked on by a linguist. Closed projects have been finished by a linguist.
3. The Tasks list shows basic information about projects. Progress bar informs how many words have already been translated in a task.
4. Go to the TM tab. The TM tab features options to manage, import, export, and align translation memories. Translation Memory (TM) is a database that stores completed translations.
5. Go to the Terminology tab. Terminology is a database dedicated for terms. It is extracted from a source text and translated before translation of content begins. You can manage, import and export your terminology.
6. Go to the Configuration tab. You can change your details under User Details. Then, you have to click the Save button on the bottom of the screen.
7. Click Help and information under the Configuration tab to find all necessary guidance and information.