1. Go to XTM Editor (How to open a file for translation in a created project).
2. Click the Settings icon on the left toolbar. Then click the Shortcuts tab.
3. Scroll down to find the function that you wish to activate with a shortcut. Click the Enter new shortcut field, and press the key or combination of keys you wish to use to activate the shortcut.
4. If the shortcut you wish to use already exists, choose a different one.
5. If the key or combination of keys is displayed in the Enter new shortcut field, it means it can be used. Click the Save button.
6. The shortcut has now been set. You can open the settings again to display the shortcut key or combinations of keys.