2. Select the customer (you can display TMs for All customers), the source and target languages and click the Search button. You can also search for a translation memory unit based on words it contains, the ID in the database or the source file ID.
3. Translation memory search results have now been displayed. Click any of the segments, either in the source or target to edit them.
4. Edit either the source or target text.
The edited text saves automatically and the modification icon displays.
5. Use the search phrase field to find and replace text in the target text. Type text in the search phrase field and click the Search button. Then type the new text in the Replace with field, and click the Replace all button.
6. You can use also the following tools to manage translation memory units.
Performs QA verification on the active TM unit Deletes the active TM unit Restores original translation of the active TM unit Restores original TM status (Approved/Not approved) of the active TM unit Deletes all filtered translation memory units