1. Go to the Users tab.
2. Click the Add User button.
3. Enter the first and last name.
4. Select a role for the new user. Make sure the role displays in the right column. There are five roles in XTM: Administrator, Project Manager, Terminologist, TM Expert and Linguist. Only Administrators can create new administrators.
5. Select Workflow steps. Make sure workflow steps display in the right column. Depending on the selected role Workflow steps can be available or greyed out. Only Linguists can participate in Workflow steps.
6. Fill in the username, nickname (displayed in the XTM Messenger), password, password confirmation, e-mail address and choose the default currency. Next click the Save button and close the window.
7. The new user has been created and is now on the list.