1. Log in as an Administrator and go to the Configuration (the cog icon) > Settings > Workflow > Workflow Options. Select Pre-processing, then click the Save button.
2. When you create a project, check the box and choose a New source language in the Translation section.
3. Go to the list of projects. Open the context menu for the project with a pivot language, then click Manage workflow.
4. Select a linguist to translate from the source to the pivot language. Click the Save button.
5. When the pivot translation has been finished, return to the workflow settings. You can now assign linguists for target languages and continue the standard translation process for your projects.