1. Go to the website: https://www.xtm-cloud.com, enter your credentials, and click the LOGIN button.
2. Go to the Projects tab. The Projects tab lists projects, contains templates and provides information about progress and cost of translations that can be found under the Company dashboard.
3. Projects can be searched using Advanced search criteria and you can generate reports in the Actions tab.
4. Go to the Customers tab. The Customers tab shows all customers and provides access to their options and settings.
5. Go to the Users tab. The Users tab lists users and defines their roles, privileges and language combinations. This is where their data is entered, edited and removed. You can also search users there.
6. Go to the TM tab. The TM tab features options to manage, import, export, and align translation memories. Translation Memory (TM) is a database that stores completed translations.
7. Go to the Terminology tab. Terminology is a database dedicated for terms. It is extracted from a source text and translated before translation of content begins. You can manage, import and export your terminology.
8. Go to the Configuration tab. You can change account and system settings, update your information and find help.