1. Go to the Projects tab > Project list, open the project’s context menu and select Manage workflow.
2. Assign linguists to workflow steps, and click the Save button.
3. Go to the Estimates tab. In the Proposal section you can see an estimate of the project cost.
4. Click the Costs tab, select from the dropdown list a method for generating costs and click the Generate button.
5. The cost has now been generated.
6. Open the context menu for the generated cost, and click View.
7. Open the context menu for the linguist and click Generate PO in PDF.
8. The purchase order will download.