1. Go to the Terminology tab and click Manage.
2. Find the terms you wish to manage by filtering for customer, language or approval status, or searching for a specific phrase. Further refine your search with advanced criteria by clicking Tags or Other fields. Alternatively, click Search without applying any filters to display all of your terminology.
3. Click the numbers at the bottom to move forward or backward through the pages of your filtered terms. Use the plus button to add a new term, the middle button to export your filtered terms directly from this page, and the trash button to delete all terms from this list.
4. Select a term from the list to edit it. Use the buttons on the bottom of the screen to add a new translation for the selected term, delete it or save your changes.
5. Click the tag icon. Then select a tag group and choose the tags to be displayed. Click the Apply button.
6. To establish relationships between terms click the Related terms icon, enter a phrase for searching or otherwise filter the list of terms, and click the Search button. Select terms from the list and click the Apply button. The terms selected to be related are listed at the top of this window.
7. You can access the history of changes made to a term by clicking on the Clock icon in the term’s entry. To revert a term to a previous version, click the icon next to the version of the term that you want to restore and click the Save button.