2. Click the Rate card tab, select a billing currency, and click the Add button.
3. Type in a name for the rate card, select language combinations and subject matters.
4. Select a calculation method for rates. If you choose factors, then you need to choose your base price, and type in the percentage values to calculate the remaining rates. Click the Save button.
5. If you choose actual price, type in the specific rates for each type of the matches, and click the Save button.
6. The linguist now has an active rate card that can be used for counting the cost of translation and issuing a purchase order.